NUMOM SUPPLEMENTARY NURSING DEVICE (SND)
Numom Supplementary Nursing Device is a feeding tube device for giving babies supplemental feeding at the breast. The device was designed to help adoptive mothers to breastfeed by induce lactation. It’s also useful in a variety of nursing problems.
This nursing device allow baby to feed on mother’s breast so the mother will receive the stimulation continuously to sustain and increase her milk supply.
In addition, the Numom Supplementary Nursing Device also helps preserve the mother-baby bonding that is such an important motivator in breastfeeding.
Benefits of the Numom Supplementary Nursing Device:
- This special feeding device helps to ensure that the baby is given supplemental nutrition while breastfeeding.
- The reservoir can be placed on the mother’s chest.
- Very thin, flexible tubes are fixed alongside the mother’s nipples.
- The device can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use.
- For mothers that are adopting child.
- Baby-sucking training.
- Nipple confusion.
- Insufficient breast milk during breastfeeding.
- Premature infants, weak infants.
There are no reviews yet.